This is my list of things I want to achieve before my 36th birthday. Stay tuned for updates!
Visit Harry Potter: A History of Magic at the British Library.
- Watch a film for every year I’ve been alive (1982-2018).
- Keep a bullet journal.
- Film a second a day for three months.
- Record a podcast.
- Send 12 Postcrossing postcards.
- Go to Bath.
- Get a third tattoo.
- Go to Ballie Ballerson.
- Get a piercing.
- Climb the O2.
- Visit Sky Garden.
- Give blood.
- Cook one new recipe a month.
- Read five from The Book of Forgotten Authors.
- Work on my family tree.
- Visit five new museums.
Read five Christmas books.
- Increase my Instagram following by 15% (currently at 518)
- Send birthday presents/cards to all my family members and friends.
Buy five poetry books.
- Plan something amazing for my sister’s 50th birthday.
- Have watched 30 from the BFI 100 Thrillers to See Before You Die list.
- Read all ten from the Guardian Top 10 books on Rural America.
- Read all ten from the Guardian Top 10 modern epistolary novels.
- Take a trip to a new town or city every month with Hannah.
- Bake ten cakes.
- Meet up with my teenage best friend.
- Start a newsletter.
- Take a driving test.
Buy no new clothes for an entire month.
- Ask twenty people to recommend a book, and read them all.
- Attend a film festival.
Leave the country for a holiday or mini-break.
- Re-decorate my bedroom.