I’ve been remiss in my ‘Photo a Day’ challenge. That’s not to say that I haven’t been taking them, I have (and for the most part, I have actually managed to take one a day); it’s that I haven’t created my collage and posted it for you all to see. I know how much everyone is waiting to see the February and March instalments, so, here for your viewing pleasure, are both months now.
February first then. As you can see, I managed to miss three days in February. I can’t remember why (February feels like months ago, when it was actually only weeks ago), but obviously it’s probably just that I forgot. Also, quite a few of the photos at the start of the month are blurry, I think I probably took them on my phone and didn’t realise that they were blurred.
Some things to note:
- I’m in my room in all but three of the photos; only one of those three was taken outside of my house.
- That photo is Number 20 – I’m in my sister Kim’s house, having just come home from a walk, hence the rosy red cheeks and hat I’m sporting.
- I’m wearing my glasses in ten of the photos (compared with five last month).
- I’m wearing the same top in Numbers 1 and 8.
- I look either scared or scary in Number 9 – I can’t decide.
- I like my hair in Number 27.
- I think I look best in Number 23.
I appreciated the feedback from both Richard and Vicky last time, by the way, they told me which ones they thought I looked best in, and Vicky told me that I looked like I belonged in a film in one of them (Juno or Garden State – she specified). So that was nice.
Onto March, which has only just finished, so this is very quick! As you can see there are two days that I missed in March. I missed the 12th because I was staying at my brothers and I just forgot to take a photo. I also know why I missed the 30th – sheer laziness. Neither my phone nor my camera were charged, and I couldn’t be bothered to get up and charge them. Terrible, I know, but there you have it. I’m a lazy so-and-so.
A few things to note:
- I’m wearing my glasses in 9 of the photos this time.
- I look hideous in Number 27. I had just washed my hair, my skin was all blotchy and red, and I just look ridiculous. Oh well. At least I know I don’t look like that most of the time. Number 14 isn’t great either!
- I’m outside my room for three of the photos, and outside my house for just one – Number 29 – and that was when I was babysitting for my nieces while their baby sister was being born.
- I’m ready for bed in four of the photos.
- I like my hair in Numbers 4, 19 and 24.
- I think I look best in Number 19.
So that’s that! Let’s see if I can manage to take one a day for April and not miss a day! I welcome any comments you might have about my face, though try not to be too mean! Until next time,
“Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love?” is episode five in season two of Futurama. (Wikipedia)
I’ve decided to start writing my blog again, as the last time I wrote was in January, which was ages ago, seeing as it’s April on Monday. I am officially closing my Myspace blog, but I might transfer all that I wrote onto here in some sort of archive, not for vain reasons but because I like reading over what I wrote all those months ago! All nonsense of course, but it’s my nonsense!
I am currently obsessed with ‘House’. I have watched just over half of the first series, and it’s amazingly brilliant. I can’t believe I left it so long before discovering it. Hugh Laurie is quite simply amazing in it, I love him and want to be a doctor so I can work for him.
I absolutely have got to start taking more photos. I say it all the time, but I never actually get around to doing it. I am just going to start carrying my camera with me wherever I go and that should work!