Today’s BEDM prompt was to pick my five favourite blogs. Like most other people who blog, I’m also a big blog reader, so picking five is nearly impossible! But I’ve narrowed it down to five, although these are definitely five of my favourites, rather than my five actual favourites!
- This is one my my newest blog crushes, and Kim, the blogger behind Hip Hop Sideproject is actually the reason I am participating in BEDM – she tweeted the link and I folllowed it and here I am! She also has a fabulous shop called Finest Imaginary, and basically I love everything she writes/makes.
- I’ve been reading essbeevee for absolutely ages, and I seriously covet Sarah’s wardrobe. Like, seriously. She certainly knows how to throw an outfit together. She also loves books and has gorgeous nieces and nephews, much like myself.
- A Beautiful Mess is probably one of the most famous blogs out there, and Elsie and Emma are practically celebrities by now. I love their blog because I always get inspired to make things after I read it. Also, their food photography makes me super hungry.
- A Cup of Jo is another one of those blogs that everyone seems to know about and read. She’s a real inspiration for me as a lifestyle blogger, and I love reading about her little family and life n New York.
- My last choice is Sweet and Savory Life. I have got to know the blogger behind it, Sarah, through a couple of mix CD swaps that we have done where we basically send each other mixtapes of our favourite music once a year. She’s another lovely lady who is such an inspiration – I love the way that she tries to live her life to its absolute fullest! She blogs about crafts, food, and her life with her boyfriend who very occasionally pops up to blog about the savoury side of life!
Are you joining in with BEDM? Leave me your links if you are, I am loving reading everyone’s takes on the prompts!