blogging

Blog Every Day in May

20130430-001112.jpg

This is just a quick post to let you know that, starting tomorrow, I’m going to be attempting to post each and every day for the month of May. Elizabeth from Rosalilium has been very clever and put together a whole month’s worth of prompts for any bloggers who would like to join in, and I thought I would.

I’m actually not entirely sure how well it’s going to work out, because I don’t want to be posting too much, and with all my regular blog posts, and these, that’s how it may seem. So I’m just going to play it by ear and see what happens. Traditionally, I’m not great at committing myself to things like this, so I may get to the end of the month and wish I’d never bothered! We’ll see, but if you’d like to join in, you can sign up over at Elizabeth’s blog.

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

6 Comments

• Reply bevchen

YAY, I’m looking forward to it. Sdaly, I can’t join in (unless I write loads of posts tomorrow and schedule them) as we’re visitng the boyfriend’s family over the weekend so I won’t have access to my blog.

April 30, 2013 at 12:38 pm
    • Reply Janey

I just realised that I have a weekend away planned this month so I’m going to have to be super organised and schedule some posts.

I finally got your letter by the way! I’ll be writing back soon 🙂

May 1, 2013 at 6:51 pm
  • Reply Sarah Jane Bird

Ooooh I think I might do this too! I havent blogged for a couple of weeks and definitely need a kick up the bum with it haha. I normally give up too, so maybe we can spur each other on! Do you have a link to the list of prompts? Although I do have to do a lots of DIY projects etc so I will likely be okay, I hope! haha x

April 30, 2013 at 8:41 pm
    • Reply Janey

Glad you found the link in the end – the main problem I have with this layout is that the links are not obviously links and sometimes get a bit lost!

I’m looking forward to your posts – it will be good to see how everyone interprets the prompts!

April 30, 2013 at 9:38 pm
  • Reply Lyndsay ♡ (@BlondieLyndz)

Looking forward to seeing all your exciting posts in May, I love your blog don’t worry I don’t think it will be ‘too much’.

Lyndsay